This endpoint generates a ranked list of properties relative to a benchmark based on the one of following segments:
- Within Chain - Provides other closely ranked venues within the same chain.
- category - provides the Ranking within the venue’s category
- Within Category/Group Category - Provides other closely ranked venues within the same category/group category.
Provides view by different metrics and regions.
- Visits: shows the Ranking according to the estimated number of visits to the POI.
- Visits / Sq ft: shows the Ranking according to the estimated number of visits relative to the total square footage of a property.
- nationwide: The nationwide Ranking of a POI benchmarked against POIs from the same category or chain.
- state/dma/cbsa: The <> benchmarked against POIs from the same category or chain in the POI's state/dma/cbsa.
- Specific distance: The POI’s <> benchmarked against POIs from within a 5 / 10 / 15 / 30 / 50 miles radius.
You may define the total number of results to display (up to 1000), whereby half of the results will reflect properties ranked higher than the requested property and half of the results will reflects the ones ranked lower. For example: if the requested POI is ranked 550 and results amount
value is set to 200 - then the response includes all properties ranked between 450 and 649 within the indexed list.
The endpoint supports pre-defined time buckets and ranking regions.
⏱ Average measured processing time: 3.98 seconds
For more information on request retries best practices and processing measurements you may visit this
NOTE: <> will not be taken into consideration in the resulting report.